Proceeds from this round support PRIDE PLAYS.
PRIDE PLAYS aims to expand representation of the entire LGBTQIA+ theatrical community. Presenting and developing work by both writers who helped lay the groundwork for queer theatre and writers who’ll be leaders of the next generation, PRIDE PLAYS is committed to telling the stories of the LGBTQIA+ past, present, and future, and honor those who showed up then and are still showing up today.
Your donation supports Pride Plays, as well as this week’s participating artists and The 24 Hour Plays.
- LEA DELARIA in “Dear Divine” by SOPHIE SAGAN-GUTHERZ
- PHILIPPE BOWGEN in “The Apology” by TED MALAWER
- DREW DROEGE in “When Doves Cry” by RODNEY HICKS
- LOLA KELLY in “Pep Talk” by HAYLEY ST. JAMES
- L MORGAN LEE in “Honey, Don’t Call Me Again…” by CARMEN LOBUE
- JORDAN KISNER in “The Well of Miriam” by AUDREY LANG
- LARRY OWENS in “Holding Out” by PRESTON MAX ALLEN
- JOSH RIVAS in “Darling” by GARRETT DAVID KIM
- YIN CHANG in “Not Just In June” by ROGER Q MASON
- TRAVIS COLES in “Fuck You, Lizzie McGuire” by OMAR HANTASH
- IANNE FIELDS STEWART in “Care Instructions” by AZURE D. OSBORNE-LEE
View over 200 new Viral Monologues, all created in 24 hours!
Closed-captioning available here (new monologues added weekly).
We wish to express our gratitude to the Performers’ Unions:
ACTORS’ EQUITY ASSOCIATION
AMERICAN GUILD OF MUSICAL ARTISTS
AMERICAN GUILD OF VARIETY ARTISTS
through Theatre Authority, Inc. for their cooperation in permitting the Artists to appear on this program.