The 24 Hour Plays® bring together extraordinary artists to create time-limited theater around the world. In addition to The 24 Hour Plays on Broadway and The 24 Hour Musicals in New York City, regular events take place in London, Los Angeles, Dublin, Germany, Athens,Helsinki, Mexico City and Florence. Through collaborations with organizations including The Old Vic Theatre, Dublin Youth Theatre, Urban Arts Partnership, Cornerstone Theater Company, The Orchard Project, Bennington College and The Del Sole Foundation, The 24 Hour Plays and Musicals have raised millions of dollars for charities. Each summer, The 24 Hour Plays partners with the New School for Drama to bring together the best young actors, directors, playwrights and producers for an intensive professional experience that culminates in their own production of The 24 Hour Plays. Licensed affiliates have produced their own versions of The 24 Hour Plays® in regional and professional theaters, colleges, and universities just about everywhere you can find a curtain and a stage. The 24 Hour Plays is a nonprofit corporation organized under the New York Not-for-Profit Corporation Law.
ABOUT THE 24 HOUR PLAYS
The 24 Hour Plays is looking for an exciting new employee to join The 24HP team. The ideal candidate is someone with an array of previous administrative and theatrical experiences as well as a strong social media game. The 24 Hour Plays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Build digital newsletters and announcements
- Maintain and update the website
- Assist with invoicing and transaction records
- Handle licensing requests
- Manage a variety of administrative duties, including mailings, office maintenance/ordering supplies, large-scale copying/scanning, etc.
- Create brand-specific, marketable content for all platforms run by The 24 Hour Plays (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Schedule daily posting in accordance with current goals, work with marketing to reevaluate and advance goals based on analytics
- Research and draft grant proposals
- Create and manage three annual fundraising campaigns
- Coordinate event specific fundraising endeavors, including Text2Pledge campaigns, silent auctions, etc.
- Gmail/Google Drive and Microsoft Office Suite (required)
- Experience with MailChimp, WordPress, Photoshop is preferred
Workweek: 10 hours/wk from our office (151 Bank St. New York, NY 10014) and ability to work select events throughout the year in NYC. Start date: on (or about) March 12th.
Hourly rate: $12.00
APPLY: Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Graphic Design/Administrative Intern – The 24 Hour Plays is seeking an intern for the summer 2018 semester who is interested in taking their graphic design, marketing and promotion skills to the next level while helping to produce our flagship show, The 24 Hour Plays on Broadway, as well as assisting with day-to-day office needs. This internship will take place at our office on the lower west side of Manhattan. There will be a weekly stipend and school credit where applicable. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org